- Provide facilities like research and instruction in different fields of learning with the aim to promote knowledge.
- Start integrated programmes in different disciplines of study.
- Offer course in agriculture, crafts and other areas that would enable the disadvantaged group of people in the society to grow. To promote and spread the principles of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar, like national integration, democracy, social justice etc, for which he worked his whole life.
- To look after the welfare of the people
- School of Information Science & Technology
- School of Ambedkar Studies
- School of Bio- Science 7 Bio- Technology
- School for Home Sciences
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Environmental Science
The library of the University has a good collection of more than 8000 books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other documentaries. Further, the library is outfitted with Circulation Section, E-Resources like e-journals, ‘J-Gate Custom Content for Consortium’, Internet services, reference tools, Xeroxing etc.
Other facilities and services of this residential university include hostel facility, guesthouse, bank, canteen, medical facility, sports, post office etc. The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University has been a member of The Association of Indian Universities. The university endeavors to become an excellent centre of education by contributing to higher education, which is very important for any society tom develop.