Objectives of Central University of Jammu & Kashmir
- Distribution of knowledge in different fields of learning through instruction and research
- Making provision for various integrated courses in Social Sciences, Humanities, Science, and Technology etc
- Adopting innovations and promoting the same in the teaching and learning methods
- Provide proper education and training to the people for the growth of India
- Promoting Technology and Science
- Taking care of the welfare and overall development of the people from social to economic
CUJK aims at maims at maintaining an “All India Character” and thereby wants to absorb students from not only India but from other nations as well. Among the current activities that the University is focusing on is the preparation of statutes, ordinance, regulations, etc so that they can be placed in front of the competent and relevant authorities of CUJK. Further it is also busy identifying the areas where education is needed and where various academic programmes can be launched by the University. Several post graduate and research programmes will be undertaken by the University.
With the establishment of the Central University of Jammu & Kashmir, the education and development of the state and its people is expected to rise considerably.