One characteristic that makes IIM Bangalore stand out among all the IIMs is its careful selection of a mix of candidates. This is done with the objective to enrich the students from one another’s experience besides academic education. IIM B has the “Student Exchange Programme” which is the largest among all other Business schools in India.
Academic Programmes at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Executive Postgraduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Software Enterprise Management (PGSEM)
- Executive General Management Programme for Middle level managers (EGMP)
- General Management Programme for IT Executives (GMITE)
- Advanced Management Programme for Senior Managers (AMP)
- Management Programme for Entrepreneurs and Family Businesses (MPEFB)
- Fellow (Doctoral) Programme in Management (FPM)
Centres of Excellence at IIMB
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore believes in research and innovation which has been boosted up through the establishment of various Centres of Excellence in different fields.
- Centre for Public Policy
- NS Raghavan Centre for Enterpreneurial Learning
- Centre for Software & Information Technology Management
- ERP Studies Centre
- Centre for Insurance Research and Education
- Centre for Development of Cases and Teaching Aids
- Centre for Capital Market & Risk Management
- Centre for Corporate Governance and Citizenship
- Centre for Financial Markets and Institutions / Microfinance Group
- Centre for Supply Chain Management
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is the sole Business School in the country that has been ranked among the “Top 10 Asia-Pacific B-Schools” as per the ‘QS Global Business School Survey 2009’. Eduniversal, Paris has also ranked IIM Bangalore as the number 1 B-School in Middle East Asia, South Asia and Central Asia.