- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- School of Human & Environmental Science
- School of Humanities
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Medical Sciences
- Computer Centre- It was set up in 1985. The centre is well equipped with P-III IBM Server, internal LAN, HP LaserJet Printer, P-IV IBM Netvista PCs, 24 pin DMP of 500cps, Scanner and Digital Projector.
- University Museum
- Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMMRC) - It was set up in 1989. The centre intends at upgrading and enriching the syllabus at the undergraduate level. It is among the seventeen media centres in India and the sole centre in North East India.
- Centre for Manipur Studies- The objective of this centre is to facilitate research programs and teaching in the disciplines of Culture, Language and History.
- Centre for Gandhian Studies
- Centre for Myanmar Studies- This autonomous centre offer courses on Mayanmerese Language and also encourages undertaking various research programs.
- On 1st October, 1985, the College Development Council of MU was established, as envisaged in UGC. The Council was entrusted with the responsibility to ensure appropriate planning and development of the colleges with Manipur University Affiliation.
The wide range of facilities and services that the students of the Manipur University benefits from are Library, Guest house, Hostel, Welfare Corner, Health Center, ‘Employment Information and Guidance Bureau’, Banking service, postal facility, Phonetics Laboratory, Transport facilities, vocational courses, canteen etc.